Jobfairs

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ANNIVERSARY JOBFAIR



WHAT:  Anniversary Jobfair
WHEN: May 16 and 17, 2011  |  8am-5pm
WHERE: Metrodome Event Center, Araneta St., Bacolod City, Negros Occidental


Different Call Centers will be taking part on this big event.


Qualifications:

  • Must be atleast 18 years old and above.
  • Good English Communication skills
  • Obtain 72 units in college or completed 2nd year in college
For more information you can contact us at:

Phone Number:  (034) 704-2507
Mobile Number:  +639215834995
Email you resume at:  pcci.recruitment@yahoo.com
Look for Sher Ann or Ryan

Pre-registration starts April 1 - May 14, 2011.
SEE YOU THERE!

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask something?am I qualified even though I don't have that 72 units that u r asking for?I really want to have that training mam?and I think im fit for that work even though I a college undergrad hope I can attend that training :(

    ReplyDelete